..:: N E W S ::..
, sorry for the inactivity.
A lot of stuff has been happening irl what with me getting promoted to becoming a manager. I'm currently a trainee.
My internet bill went up for some reason. I have to talk to my ISP to find out what the hell happened.
Uh.. my tablet died a bit ago, but I bought a new one and have gotten fairly used to it. I know there was a hold on the commissions, but I'll get to those as soon as I can. I have NOT forgotten, trust me. ♥
I have to update a few applications and do some group work for activity purposes in some RP groups I'm in plus I need to get some art done for myself. I'm always drawing things for someone's group or for someone else, but I really need to take some time to just draw something for me.
Uhm.. Grandma's in the hospital right now and I'm not sure how she's doing, though I hope it's nothing serious and that she comes home soon.
And... uh.. yeah. Nothing much else to report on. Secondly
, I've been indulging in video gaming.
Recently, I've not been in the best mood, hence my being away from dA for quite some time. I've been indulging in gaming to keep myself in good spirits. I recently bought a Nintendo Wii since my old system doesn't work and I got Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
. I had Tree of Tranquility and I've beaten the game, but I'd never played Animal Parade. So, I was really excited and played that for a good 3 weeks straight?
On Monday after work, I got Animal Crossing: New Leaf
and have been playing that nonstop for the last few days and my friend code is: 0645-6593-3015
feel free to add me!
E3 has some exciting things going on. Maybe I might get a PS4, but that sort of sucks because †only want it for Kingdom Hearts 3
. I bought a PS3 in the last year and I kind of feel like it was a waste in a sense. Even if I trade it in, PS4 isn't backwards compatible, so what will I do with all my PS3 games? Do you see my problem?
So, I plan on getting myself Super Smash Bros. 4, Pokemon X, and KH3
watch how broke I'll be. Plus I still need to save up for my plane ticket to spend
's 21st birthday with her in Toronto, Canada
for a week. <:
Lots of plans this year, so let's hope things work out.
Plus I need to buy my ass a car so I can drive around and shit. Ye.Third
Got tagged by: Rules:1. You have to write 10 things about yourself.2. You must respond to 10 assigned questions.3. Copy pasta the rules in your journal too.
4. You have to tag 10 people by putting their Icons on the journal and
tell them you tagged them and send them the link to your journal.
I'm lazy, bitches.10 things about myself:
1. I wake up every morning at 4:45 unless it's my day off from work, then I wake up at 6:30 am. It is nearly impossible for me to sleep in, regardless of what time I have gone to bed.
2. I tend to go to bed really late. That usually falls around 2-3 am, knowing I have to wake up about 2 hours later. Because of my reckless sleeping, I tend to crash a lot throughout my day for short periods of time.
3. I come off as charismatic and social, but I really dislike people. I shy away from people and though I love to hug and cuddle, i don't like physical contact at the same time. I have to be comfortable with you to do these things.
4. I prefer to lay around and stay in my room naked or nearly naked. I'm almost always under my covers, so the blankets bunching up with my clothes in uncomfortable.
5. I have a serious case of internet addiction. I don't do much on the computer, but from the moment I wake up or come home from work, I sit on my computer to Skype with Izzy or just draw.
6. I have lied and blown people off, making up excuses to physically go outside and hang out with them. I'd rather stay home.
7. I dislike summer with the burning intensity of a thousand suns. It is way too hot. My body is a natural heater and therefore I am always hot to begin with. The summer heat makes it worse and I'm prone to fainting in summer as it's happened before.
8. When I say I'll do something, I really mean to do it. I just have a hard time getting motivated sometimes and other things come up and deadlines and then it ends up looking like I don't want to do something or I'm putting it off even though that's not always the case. I just really don't want to give you something half assed.
9. I really hate when people bug me about stuff I owe them. My memory's not that
bad and I know I need to get it done. I have to be inspired and motivated to do something. If I'm not feeling it at the moment, it will turn out like crap and I don't want to give that to you. I especially hate it when you don't talk to me much, and the moment you do, it's just to ask me if I've worked on it yet. I'm a human being with a life, too, okay? I can make my own decisions and choices and I'll work on things when I have a chance. I have a lot going on irl that I don't
discuss with everyone, so no one aside from maybe 2 people can fathom what I'm going through right now, okay?
10. I have an extensive collection of plush dolls including serialized characters from anime or tv shows, to the simplest of teddy bears. I have a major addiction to huge bears and my favourite of all is Rilakkuma
. Give me a Rilakkuma anything and I'll be happy. Even Rilakkuma condoms. Yes, they sell Rilakkuma condoms.'s questions:1. Cheesecake?
Fuck yes. Name the time and place and we'll get it on.2. What is your favourite fruit?
I would have to say... pineapple.3. Do you find this funny? And if yes, which one is your favourite?
Yes. Avarcardarp PFFT4. Name your favourite pokemon from each generation. If in doubt, use†[link]†.
Don't laugh; I like cute pokemon. I suck at picking favourites. BTW, Gen II and III were my fav.
Gen I: Eeveelutions/Vulpix/Articuno/Pikachu/Butterfree/Mew
Gen II: Smoochum/Misdreavus/Quilava/Furret/Pichu/Natu/Chinchou/Arill/Aipom/Eeveelutions/Sneasel/Teddiursa/Smeargle/Unknown
Gen III: Torchic/Gardevoir/Skitty/Mawile/Masquerain/Plusle and Minum/Altaria/Absol/Duskull/Chimecho/Jirachi/Swablu
Gen IV: Shinx/Piplup/Pachirisu/Mismagius/Mantyke/Eeveelutions
Gen V: Litwick/Gothorita/Snivy/Pansage/Whimsicott/Scraggy and Scrafty/Minccino/Reuniclus/Zorua/Deino/Meloetta5. Do you have a favourite seiyuu (japanese voice actor) - who is ittttt? If not, other VAs are fine too...
Not really? I don't pay much attention.6. Name a fictional character that you feel closest to - in terms of personality /outlook on the world, etc.
Uh.. I sort of feel like Neku from TWEWY/It's a Wonderful World? I can't really say too much, really. I never gave this much thought. I dunno. XD7. Name a fictional character that you feel is the opposite of what you are /stand for /believe in.
Uh...............8. Name a fictional character that you'd like to have lunch with.
All these fictional character questions.. ; w ; I'd have lunch with all my animu husbands (too many to list) and Link from LoZ series. Yes.9. If Titans were to invade humanity at this point, and you were basically thrown into a situation much alike to the one in Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan), what would you do - hide behind the walls as deep as you can, try to help raise the crops to provide food, or join the recruits to fight the titans?
Considering I was going to join the military right out of high school, I'd have to say join the recruits.10. Would you consider us friends? You don't have to pretend, it's fine to say no if you don't feel like that...
Yes, I do. very much so. ♥ You are my Amamama/Amumu and I love you dearly.My questions:
1. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
2. How much time do you spend on the computer daily? Rough estimate is fine.
3. What are your favourite hobbies?
4. If you could travel to any place in the world right now, where would you go and why?
5. What do you do to handle stress/depression?
6. What is you favourite food/snack/dessert?
7. If you had to pick an anime/comic book series universe to live in as a canonical character, what would it be and why?
8. Have you ever been so angry with someone, you actually thought about killing them at some point?
9. Do you dream? If you do; do you remember them? What sort of dreams do you have?
10. What do you really think about me? (Please be specific and in-depth with me. I've been questioning what people think about me lately, and I want you to be completely honest. That means the good and the bad. I'm willing to listen to criticism.)Tags
and whoever else wants to do thisFinally
, COMMISSIONS ARE CLOSED
Okies, well off I goes~
Love, Ambs~..:: B A I Z E E S ::.. Today's Agenda:
ARTRandom Word of the Day:
SnappleFact of the Day:
In Hong Kong, a wife who has been cheated on is allowed to kill her husband, but only with her bare hands.